Answered By: Sa'ad Laws
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 17

If another EC institution owns a book that you are in need of (and WCMC-Q does not own), you can request it through InterLibrary Loan. Make sure to note in your InterLibrary Loan request which EC institution owns the book and any identifying information (i.e. a call number).

Related Topics

Chat with us